Children’s Parties – The Playful Way
Are you looking for a different kind of party?
Our parties offer natural, outdoors themed fun with friendship, cooperation and teamwork at the heart of everything we do.
What we offer
- Outdoors themed parties – whether you opt for a “Survival Party” with fire-lighting and shelter building, or a “Woodland Magic” party where you craft your own wand and magical woodland creatures – we bring the outdoors to your party.
- A variety of fun activities and games – we will discuss this with you ahead of time and select activities to suit the number of children and venue.
- 20 years experience working with children and young people
- DBS, references, fully insured.
- The environment and sustainability are very important to us and are central to how we plan your party. Where possible we aim to limit single-use plastics, reduce waste and reuse materials.
“Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.” Dr Seuss
Make a booking!
- e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call on 07805 992176
Where do you operate? – I operate throughout Cornwall and West Devon. However, I’m based in Saint Austell. For parties more than 20 miles from Saint Austell, I will need to charge a supplement to help with travel expenses.
Do you organise the venue? – At the moment I’m still pretty new to Cornwall, so you’re more likely to know suitable venues than me. However, as I get to know the area and use different venues, I’ll begin to be able to suggest suitable venues.
What sort of venue would be best? It depends on your numbers. If it’s a small party (fewer than 10 children) then your home is ideal, especially if you have a back garden. For a larger party, then ideally a village hall, and for survival parties, outdoor space is needed. As I get established, I’m hoping to make contacts with suitable venues and will be able to recommend.
Do you do party food? – Not at the moment, apart from food as part of some of the survival activities (I will need to be aware of any allergies / dietary requirements). This may change in the future. You will need to provide the food yourself though I can give advice on suitable themed party food.
How long should my party be? Most parties are 1.5 – 2 hours. This gives 1 – 1.5 hours for entertainment / activity and half an hour for food.
How much do you charge? Prices start at £150 for a party with up to 30 children. There may be extra charge for larger parties or for travel expenses for parties further afield.
What is included in the price? A skilled and experienced party leader who will keep the children entertained and active for an hour and a half. All equipment required for activities and games is provided, including prizes. Every child will have something to take home that they have made during the party.
Are your parties suitable for children with special needs? Absolutely. I’m able to adapt party games and activities to make them accessible to children with a range of special educational needs or disabilities. Please discuss this with me as soon as you can.